Create this handy, lined bag with 3 separate zippered pouches. Perfect for bringing your supplies to future classes!
You will bring your own serger to this class.
- 1/2 yd. Fabric A
- 1/2 yd. Fabric B
- 1/2 yd. Fabric C
- 1/3 yd. double-sided fusible foam
- 1 yd. Premium Soft Fuse double-sided fusible webbing
- 3 22” zippers (or zipper tape and pulls)
- 3 spools serger thread (in color to match your zipper)
- Cording foot
- General serger class supplies*
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure you get the Class Prep Work handout! There is cutting and fusing to do at home before class.
*General Serger Class Supplies
- Thread Snips (B4803)
- Clover Wonder Clips (3155)
- Fray Check (Collins; C574)
- Havel Double Eyed Needle (18501) OR John James Chenille Tapestry Needle (JJ18820)
- Extra long tweezers (Collins; C60) OR Tweezers that come with your serger
- Manual needle threader that comes with your serger
- Extra needles for your machine type in size 80/12 or 90/14