Create this handy, lined bag with 3 separate zippered pouches. Perfect for bringing your supplies to future classes!
You will bring your own serger to this class.
- 1/2 yd. Fabric A
- 1/2 yd. Fabric B
- 1/2 yd. Fabric C
- 1/3 yd. double-sided fusible foam
- 1 yd. Premium Soft Fuse double-sided fusible webbing
- 3 22” zippers (or zipper tape and pulls)
- 3 spools serger thread (in color to match your zipper)
- Cording foot
- General serger class supplies*
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure you get the Class Prep Work handout! There is cutting and fusing to do at home before class.
Email or call us to get your Class Prep Work handout: email@example.com, 630-208-6789.
*General Serger Class Supplies
- Thread Snips (B4803)
- Clover Wonder Clips (3155)
- Fray Check (Collins; C574)
- Havel Double Eyed Needle (18501) OR John James Chenille Tapestry Needle (JJ18820)
- Extra long tweezers (Collins; C60) OR Tweezers that come with your serger
- Manual needle threader that comes with your serger
- Extra needles for your machine type in size 80/12 or 90/14